What is MOBIN?
- MOBIN, youth mobility and information institute, is a non-governmental non-profit organization, which is dedicated to manage the European Youth Card Programme in Slovenia named Ej!KArtica (previously called EURO<26).
- Until June 2010 the European Youth Card Programme was an independent part of the MOVIT institute.
- MOBIN, youth mobility and information institute, is a fulltime member of the European Youth Card Association (EYCA).
What is Ej!KArtica youth programme?
- Ej!KArtica is a multipurpose youth programme, which primarily encourages young people towards more mobility and independance, development of their own potencials, cooperation and involvement in the society and responsible selection of possibilities that are offered.
- The Ej!KArtica programme offers benefits to all young people without regard to their social situation or student status - all that it matters is that they are less than 30 years old (exception: the co-branded S®-Ej!KArtica youth card is available up to 26 years).
- The mission of the Ej!KArtica programme is realised by means of its own media, by development of the network of discounts and advantages, by carrying out its own activities and coordinating international activities and projects, also qualitative research by the method of focus groups.
- The Ej!KArtica programme is a member of European Youth Card Association (EYCA), which is an umbrella organization of the European Youth Card programmes in 41 European countries. EYCA members together support 4,1 million young cardholders. More about EYCA: www.europeanyouthcard.org, www.eyca.org
What is Ej!KArtica youth card?
- Its identification card, which proves that the cardholder is less than 30 years old (except for the co-branded S®-Ej!KArtica card - under 26) and that he/she voluntarily joined the program by paying the contribution.
- The Ej!KArtica youth card enables the cardholders to access:
- Ej!KArtica informative media (magazine 26!, electronic newsletter, website, guide book).
- discounts and advantages all around Slovenia (and Europe) in the field of: culture, education, transport, travel, services, shopping, sightseeing, sports ...
- international projects and activities in the field of social activity and culture.
- cooperation in youth research.
- activities and discounts managed by youth card programes in 41 countries of Europe.